I could get used to stencils!


I ordered two stencils from Culinary Stencils! I was so excited to get them! I decided to use one on the Christmas cake special that I offered my customers. The cake itself was red velvet with cream cheese filling and covered with marshmallow fondant.


The stencils were a little trickier to use than I thought they would be, however the results were pretty amazing! Royal icing is used to spread over the stencil once you have it placed on the cake. Then, using a bench scraper, the excess royal icing is taken off. After that, the stencil is lifted off very carefully. Overall, I really liked the results. I am pretty sure that I will order from Culinary Stencils again. I think after more practice it will become a very useful and beautiful way to decorate cakes!

0 comments: