Easy Fix for that Chocolate Craving!

So, I'll admit it I get the occasional chocolate craving. Am I alone in this? I'm thinking, no! I'm talking the craving that has you rummaging...ok, tearing through the pantry in search of that chocolate goody that may have slipped to the back. Such disappointment when you come up empty handed. So, then you head to the cookbook only realize that you don't have a complete list of ingredients for any recipe you have!!

Well, here is the answer the that chocolate dilemma!


photo from The Pioneer Woman- The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever!


This recipe is so great because all of the ingredients are things that you already have in your well stocked pantry! It is easy to make and even easier to eat!

You can find this recipe in the cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes From An Accidental Country Girl or on her website.

Now, go face that chocolate craving and enjoy!

0 comments: