Little Cupcake Baby Shower

I co-hosted a baby shower for my closest friend over the weekend. She is expecting her first girl after having three boys so of course there was pink everywhere! I did a desert table with the theme of "my little cupcake"! I made a large cupcake with the Wilton cupcake pan, mini cupcakes with cupcake toppers, pink m&m's, white chocolate dipped pretzels and cookies.

We had such a nice time! It was so much fun pulling the cupcake theme together! I can't wait to help with another shower!










1 comments:

benilhalk said...

Oh wow, this Little Cupcake Baby Shower looks brilliant to me. The pink theme is outstanding and I am totally in love with everything in this bash. Planning a party for my own sister but I know that it is hard to come up with such a perfect looking bash and this is why I would love to book the best themed party package offered by one of the local Chicago event venues.